Wednesday 27 September 2017

Bygone Love!

One of the first poems, I wrote as a kid! Still enjoy the feel of the "zephyr of innocence" oozing out of these lines.


                               I set out on this journey of life with a beautiful companion,
                                    whose hand in hand keeps me alive in this fetid vibes!
                                        I dread the pain with her love in my love vein,
                           marching upon the rugged terrain; never let her love go in vain.
                           Her smile is like soothing interludes in this expedition of mine,
                                       which makes me feel like a bottle down of Wine . 
               
                                   The gust of winds blows down but her kisses of love,
                                                   stops me from backing down.
                         Her tender voice guides me through the streets of broken dreams,
                                            and turns it into a streak of gleams.
                         There are miles to go with one who promises to stand by me,
                     forever and ever in all sorts of weather : be it winter or summer.
                          I Fall Short of words to  say, so I sign off! in dismay and continue to
                                     WAIT FOR HER TO COME THIS WAY ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bygone Love!

One of the first poems, I wrote as a kid! Still enjoy the feel of the "zephyr of innocence" oozing out of these lines.      ...